Monday 24 February 2014

Goals for March

Go Vegetarian!
That's right I'm cutting out meat. I'm currently transitioning into my new eating plan by eating significantly less meat and taking more supplements to make sure I get all of my vitamins. It'll be fun to write posts about and share recipes. Are any of you vegetarian? Leave me some comments with tips and recipes.

Daily Yoga
I've always loved yoga but never made time for it, so my goal is to do half an hour everyday. They say it takes 21 days to make a habit so try and stick to it!

Eating Breakfast
So important but I always skip it, and then I spend the next few hours feeling tired and hungry.

So I think for these goals in order to stick with them everyday I'll have to plan meals ahead of time and fit in yoga and meal prep into my schedule. For my goal posts I'll do updates throughout the month.

What are your goals for March? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment