Friday 14 February 2014

LUSH Room Freshener?

My favourite LUSH product of all time is the Christmas Eve Bubble Bar. Only available around the holidays so I treat myself to it every year. But this year, I was hesitant to use it because having the bubble bar in my room made it smell so good.

So I pulled out a nice little plate and set the bubble bar right on it. I moved it around between my closet, bedroom and bathroom for the next few weeks and trust me when I say it smelt great. It definitely dried out the bubble bar but it was still fine to use in the bath.

I think it's a nice idea, and your totally get the most out of your LUSH product. Try using your bubble bars as room fresheners for a couple weeks, and then toss them in the bath.

What is your favourite LUSH product? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment