Tuesday 19 August 2014

Raw Guacamole Recipe

The first time I tried Guacamole was last month at a friends house. I've stayed far far away from it because I never liked avocado but after trying the guac I couldn't resist! And ever since I've been making it at least once a week for snacking. 

Since I'm not a huge avocado fan, I like to make my guacamole with lots and lots of fillings and you can do the same or if you'd like, cut all of the fillings smaller and add less of them.

This recipe is raw, vegan and amazing for you! 

First, open and de-pit two avocados.

Empty into a bowl and mash with a fork. You can either mash until smooth (almost whipped) or leave some avocado chunks, which is my preference. 

 Once mashed, add about a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. The lemon juice will also help keep the avocado fresh. You can also use lime juice.

Add about a handful of coarsely chopped red onions. 

Add about a handful of cherry tomatoes, quartered. 

Add a clove or two of diced garlic


 And there you have it! Delicious, healthy, raw food avocado recipe. Eat within 1-2 days and store in the fridge. All that you need now is Easy Tortilla Chips
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment