Monday 13 October 2014

Cheese Boutique

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone is having a great long weekend. 

After seeing a segment on the Cheese Boutique on a tv show I had always wanted to go and finally went with my mom! It was so great, everyone was so friendly and the food was all delicious. Even when we were shopping around someone handed us espressos with a biscotti. Here is what I got at the Cheese Boutique: 









I had this for my lunch, you can't go wrong with a great kale salad. 

Gluten Free, Vegan, Buckwheat Noodles with Yam. So yummy!

This Sweet Butternut Squash Ravioli is hands down my all time favourite.



Took a little bit of everything and made a little platter. Starting from the top and going clockwise I have Rainforest Multigrain Crackers, Artichoke Dip, Figaro Cheese, Riopelle Cheese, Organic Blue Tortilla Chips, Water Crackers and in the centre Mixed Berry Chutney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment